The National Safe Church Unit is coordinating the Resourcing Ministry Agents Project which will deliver a suite of guidance and information tools for Ministry Agents. These tools are being developed in consultation with key stakeholders across the Church. They will be sufficiently flexible to enable implementation and use at the local level and will also provide for a nationally consistent approach to strengthening the Church’s commitment to be a safe Church for all people.
Tools will be hosted on this website once available.
- Record keeping
- Recording and note taking
- Gifts and fees
- Particular relationships
- Conflicts of interest
- Pastoral relationships
- Relationships with the Councils of the Church
- Dealing with differences – representing opposing views
- Understanding and use of a minister’s powers
- Dealing with a breach of the code of conduct by a colleague
- Best practice for retired Ministry Agents in congregations
- Use of social media
- Privacy, including laws governing electronic communications